At Christian Brothers Cleaning & Restoration, our mission is to Wow Every Client, Every Time. From carpet and upholstery cleaning, to flood and mold remediation, even stone and tile cleaning, we make your home or office look its best! We take pride in our work, so much so that we know our IICRC trained technicians will meet and exceed your cleaning needs. To prove it, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, we will come back, at no charge to you, to make it right!
San Diego’s Cleaning Specialists Since 1980
The Angie’s List Super Service Award honors excellence among service and health providers who maintain a superior service ratings and reviews on Angie’s List. Super Service Award winners are preferred among Angie’s List members because approximately the top 5% of qualifying businesses per category, in each market, receive the award.
Why Choose Christian Brothers?
- Christian Brothers has been servicing the San Diego community for over 30 years
- We deliver beyond a good price – you’ll get value that exceeds the rest!
- Our reputation insures that you can trust our company to provide you with the most outstanding service experience ever, guaranteed!
- Free in home evaluation
- Free bottle of our special carpet spotter when your carpets are cleaned!
- Our staff will show up in a professionally letter vehicle, in uniform, and ready to serve you in the most courteous manner
- We refuse to use cheap products that can damage your floors, fabrics and the environment
- We only use the highest quality, most advanced, fast drying equipment on the market today
Our Unique 12 Step Cleaning Process
CFI is a Non-Profit Trade Association for professionals in the inspection, cleaning, remediation and restoration industry. CFI maintains Shareholder Group A status with the IICRC and are an affinity association of the World Floorcovering Association. (WFCA)
The Contractors State License Board (CSLB) protects consumers by licensing and regulating California’s construction industry. There are about 300,000 licensed contractors in the state, in 43 different licensing classifications. In addition to educating consumers about contractors and construction law, CSLB activities include administering examinations to test prospective licensees, issuing licenses, investigating complaints against licensed and unlicensed contractors, issuing citations, suspending or revoking licenses, and seeking administrative, criminal, and civil sanctions against violators. In fiscal year 2012-13, CSLB helped recover nearly $44 million in ordered restitution for consumers.
The CRA is a nonprofit organization of Cleaning and Restoration firms from the Western United States. The association’s goal is to create venues for advancing the knowledge and professionalism of the cleaning and restoration industry.
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise.